We believe that a strong community is the backbone of any and all online platforms. Thus, we highly encourage our readers to take part in ongoing discussions in our commenting platform. It goes without saying, but comments that contain spam, off-topic and/or promotional content, profane languages are likely to destroy a community environment. Hence, we are publishing the following Comment Policy to ensure a healthy, long-lasting community at News Exprezz.
Our Commenting Policy:
- Our moderation team at News Exprezz deserves the right to modify, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. We have the right to block access to an individual or a group from commenting or from the entire website.
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted without any prior notice. However, including a link(s) to another website containing relevant content is permitted.
- If notice is received that a comment contains proprietary, copyrighted or plagiarized information, that comment will be deleted and the commenter may be blocked from further commenting.
- Comments that include profanity will not be tolerated. The user may even get a lifetime ban from our commentating system.
- Comments that target a particular individual or entity are not allowed.
- Comments that include offensive and/or NSFW content will not be tolerated.
- If a comment is irrelevant to a specific article, it may be moved to another post to which it is relevant, if possible. If no suitable post can be found, it may be deleted.
- Comments that contain email addresses, physical mail addresses, phone numbers, credit card information and any private and personal information will be deleted as soon as possible to protect the privacy of the affected party.
We request you to read the policy carefully and keep them in mind before publishing comments on the website. Any inquiries can be directed to contact[at]newsexprezz[dot]com.
Comment Policy was last updated on 01/08/2019.